For over 25 years, Mickey McGuire’s Cheese has been a purveyor of’ fine cheeses in Southwestern Ontario. Carrying over 400 varieties of cheese – local, Canadian, imported – from your old favourites to World Gold Medal winners.
Proprietor Mike McGuire travels the world to find interesting, unusual, and artisanal cheeses in every category: soft , blue , hard , goat /sheeps milk , pasteurized /unpasteurized. There’s something for everyone at Mickey McGuire’s:
- local “100 mile” favourites such as Gold Medal winning Brie and aged cheddars (to 10 years)
- in-house specials such as our McGuire’s Smoked Cheddar and Hot & Spicy Cheddars
- artisanal favourites such as Cypress Grove Humboldt Fog goat, and Roaring Forties Tasmanian Blue
- wine and cheese favourites such as Vente d’Estada (hay-wrapped XXX), Tomme aux Marc du Raison (Italian cheese aged in casks lined with wine grape must), Mango-Ginger Stilton
- British favourites such as Huntsman, Stilton, Shropshire, Dubliner and Highland Chief
- Canadian favourites such as Oka, La Sauvagine and cheese curds
- Classics such as multi-gold medal winner Premier Cru Gruyere, Saint Agur blue and Parmiggiano-Reggiano
- lactose-free cheeses such as Lappi and non-cow’s milk cheeses including Ossau d’Iraty French sheep’s milk, Chevre Noir Goat
Let our trained staff help you find that special cheese to enjoy!